Statement of Faith
We hold the traditional evangelical position, meaning
* The Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
* The authority of Scripture (Bible is the word of God)
* All are sinners that need a Savior
* Salvation comes through a personal faith in Jesus Christ
* Virgin Birth
* Bodily resurrection of Christ
* His return
* The church is believers gathered together
* Priesthood of believers (all equal before God, responsible for self)
* We also hold that baptism is by immersion (meaning of the Greek word baptizein) and is done after a person comes to faith in Christ as Lord and Savior.
* For a more detailed explanation you can look up the Baptist Faith and Message to which we pretty much hold.
We don't believe
* Prosperity gospel (God wants you wealthy - give to God so He will give you more)
* Liberation theology (Marxism in Christian garb)
* Liberal theology (all religions are the same; Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, etc)
* There are other things we don't believe.
If you have a specific question, feel free to let us know by filling out one of our contact forms.